By using the Myradio.click and Console.myradio.click website, you accept the following conditions:
1. MyRadio.Click accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through the myradio.click site and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should make their own judgments about those matters. To the extent permitted by law, the MYRADIO.CLICK excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through the Myradio.click site whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of the MYRADIO.CLICK or its listeners, employees, contractors or agents.
2. Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through the myradio.click site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. The MYRADIO.CLICK makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
3. You assume all risks associated with use of the myradio.click site including, without limitation:
3.1 The risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Myradio.click site or your access to it; or
3.2 The risk that the content of the myradio.click site and linked websites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
4. Your use of the MYRADIO.CLICK site may be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
5. Unauthorised use of the myradio.click site could result in criminal prosecution.
6. The Myradio.click site is hosted on web servers in Australia or the United States of America. These terms are governed by the law enforced in the State of New South Wales and in the Commonwealth of Australia and any dispute about these terms or the contents of the Myradio.click site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales and the courts of appeal from them.
7. Any content posted to our API’s is subject to removal if found to be offensive. You will be noitified via email prior to any such situation.